“I want consistent income.”
“I wish I could charge higher rates?”
“I want more freedom?”
You tell yourself this would help.
You know it’d be good for you.
You want to.
Maybe even need to.
You know what to do.
And yet you don’t do it.
Curious, isn’t it?
Why don’t you do it?
2 surface reasons, one deep core reason.
– you’re not sure of exactly what to do
– you’re afraid of what might happen
DEEP CORE reason:
– you haven’t yet chosen to do it
You can tell yourself the drama story:
– I’m not good enough
– I need to do more research first
– I’ll do the urgent other stuff first then come back to it
You can tell yourself those for as long as you want
You won’t be closer to doing it.
You might feel “justified” but you’re no closer to doing it.
Nothing will change.
Your stories aren’t helping you – not really.
Yet the break-through is one step away:
What’s stopping you making THE CHOICE?